Become part of our team
As our company grows and develops, we are on the lookout for new up-and-coming recruits as well as experienced recruits. Find our current job vacancies below.
We pride ourselves on homegrown talent. Our Philosophy is simple and is based on the belief that every employee is unique. We believe in rewarding our employees and making your place to work an enjoyable experience. We strive to ensure that this philosophy is at the heart of everything we do.
If you are confident, experienced and committed, what are you waiting for?
We are seeking an experienced multi-skilled engineer based in the North West to service, repair and install all types of automatic door, industrial door, gate and barrier equipment predominantly within the North West.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate and a clear chance to grow with a new vibrant upcoming company based in Cheshire. If you are interested in the position, please get in touch.
The engineer will require:
- BSEN16005 certification
- Clean UK driving license
- DBS clearance.
- Proven knowledge of servicing, repairing and installing the above equipment
The successful candidate will have
- The ability to work individually and part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of health and safety and the ability to work to current industry standard / Health and Safety legislation
- The ability to use an online CRM system for attending jobs and quoting jobs
- Electrical qualification desirable
- CSCS card desirable
- IPAF desirable
- PASMA desirable
- DHF AUTOMATED GATE SAFETY DIPLOMA desirable
- DHF INDUSTRIAL AND GARAGE DOOR SAFETY DIPLOMA desirable
Benefits & Rewards
- Travel paid door to door
- Company van and fuel card
- Power tools supplied
- Phone allowance
- 30-day holiday entitlement as standard and other holiday benefits
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 17:00
- Working on a callout rota outside of working hours.
- Minimum of 3 years within the door industry
- £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
To apply for this position, please click the button below to email your CV and covering letter to us.